Always happy to help!
Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org , 0418 335 564 or via LinkedIn!
Frank has over 25+ years of experience as a business owner and working within a broad range of industries to deliver projects and operational improvements. With a background in Business, Education and Technology Frank has worked with many Corporates and Government departments. As Chair of the IT Forum, Frank accelerates change and contributes to the community. Frank is also involved in PICT, is the Director of Business Solutions for IT (since 2001) and launched sub-brand Empower Change Consulting by combining the forces of a team of Experts.
As an advocate of continuous educational improvement, Frank pursues personal improvement at an academic level and implements his up-to-date learning within his clients’ environment. Frank is recommended for encouraging people to bring out the best in themselves. His extensive experience supports his view on creating the best environment in which people can grow and use their full potential to generate the best outcomes. Accredited with the latest expansive framework in Change Management, Frank is ahead of the latest trends and future outlook in our continuous journey towards Australia’s globalisation.
"Frank is an excellent change agent who brings a range of analysis and facilitation skills to help people understand where they are now, where they want/need to be and what options they have for getting there. He has a practical, easy to understand approach to change management that is very effective."
John Gorman, Management Consultant Asset and Service Management
Top 5 Skill Endorsements
- Business Analysis
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Business Processes
- Stakeholder Management
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership Support and Enhancement
- Building Collaborative Teams
- Operations Analysis and Business Process Improvement
- Strategic, Business and Operational Planning
- Organisational Change Management
- Stakeholder Consultation and Involvement
- Workshop Facilitation and Innovation
- Diploma of Neuroscience Leadership (in progress)
- Diploma Organisational Change Management
- TAE40110 Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Graduate Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- BSB50207 - Diploma of Business
- Graduate Diploma of Computer Science - La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Education (Post graduate) - Melbourne University
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Melbourne University
- Chair IT Forum Gold Coast
- RIMER Certified Professional
- Member of the Change Management Institute (past)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Institute of Business Leaders
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Fellow Institute for Learning Professionals
0418 335 564