Paul has extensive experience operating in an international environment, leading corporate advertising, and marketing, plus new business development opportunities for a wide range of companies. During 25 years in Asia, Paul has helped high-profile clients in manufacturing, health-care and infrastructure development to achieve millions of dollars in exports throughout Asia. Acting as a ‘Communication bridge’ between international companies and Asian cultures has given Paul the ability to seek out, engage, and collaborate closely with individual business managers, project teams and Government officials to fast-track a wide range of project.
Paul has shown an ability to demonstrate a high degree of ingenuity, lateral thinking, analytical skills and business acumen, build and maintain long term client relationships and have a well-developed understanding of industry, trade and market dynamics to ensure the achievement of maximum growth and profitability.
"Paul has been contracted and successfully performed as a change manger in several Asian countries to assist Syngenta in achieving major transformation milestones. His facilitation skills have a practical and relevant style that crosses culture and management levels that brings the desired results and on going commitment to the change required."
Henry Briggs, Head of ASEAN Syngenta Asia Pacific
Paul is a strong strategic planner with an outstanding ability to lead, known for leveraging brand equity with targeted strategies to test and exploit emerging opportunities. Paul focuses on driving customer satisfaction and value through efficient service delivery.
Top 5 Skill Endorsements
- Digital Marketing
- Business Strategy
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic, Business and Operational Planning
- Feasibility Studies and Business Cases
- Operations Analysis and Business Process Improvement
- Workshop Facilitation and Innovation
- Organisational Development, Training and Assessment
- Program and Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications and Presentation
- Leadership Support and Enhancement
- Coaching, mentoring and staff engagement
- Stakeholder consultation and involvement
- Strategy development, enhancement and execution
- Vision, planning and documentation
- Business Plan enhancement
- Diploma Organisational Change Management
- Certified RIMER practitioner
- Graduate Diploma in Education. Charles Sturt University.
- Diploma in Applied Science. Charles Sturt University.
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 HBA.
- Member Australian Chamber of Commerce Singapore